You want strategic unity for your business – but how?
These days, working across countries and time zones, and with thousands of employees, it can seem impossible to achieve strategic unity across a single project, let alone a whole business. Different managers may focus on what they think is right for the business, rather than the agreed business strategy, or they may simply not know how to help their team achieve the business’ goals.
How can you see what your people are doing? How can you map a whole project, or complete business operations, and ensure that the work being done is visible and transparent, so you know everyone is moving in the same direction? How can you make your values and mission more than just fluffy, ‘nice-to-have’ pipe-dreams? How can you make individual employees’ job descriptions and responsibilities clear to them and everyone else? If only there was a way to bring every employee in a business into line with the overall business objectives.
Introducing LinkPADD - a disruptive technology designed to create synergy between your people and your business goals.
What you need
What you need in order to create synergy between your people and your business is:
- Live, 24/7 visibility of the business structure.
- Meaningful relationships between senior management and workers ‘in the field.’
- Consultative approach to goal setting.
- Incentives that are fair and achievable, and directly correlate to the business strategy.
- Every manager to be accountable for team performance.
- Every staff member to understand his or her role in getting the business from A to B.
- Up-to-the-minute information about gaps in skills or knowledge.
- Clear lines of communication and reporting.
- Core business values and vision translated into performance and delivery areas.
Sounds like years of work with your management team putting KPIs in place and developing accountabilities, doesn’t it?
Or try LinkPADD
Put simply, LinkPADD is a business quality tool. It delivers complete performance and development management capabilities via a simple, clear user interface.
LinkPADD provides a live, interactive overview of your business, giving you instant visibility of who is doing what and why. It links everybody together to show role and task interdependencies for your business or project.
LinkPADD brings teamwork to the centre of your business’ operations because it shows how goals achieved as an individual lead to goals achieved as a group, and so on up the line. At the top of the organisation, the senior management can see measurable, trackable progress towards the business’s objectives at a genuinely granular level.
Why use LinkPADD?
LinkPADD gives your business a competitive edge, enabling you to manage the performance of your business and people to achieve the best quality outcomes. As a quality tool, LinkPADD ensures each manager and each team member are accountable for performance. It maps your business functions, keeps the overall business direction firmly in sight, and harmonises your workforce with common goals.
Through a web-based portal, you’ll have access to a live, interactive organisational chart, individuals’ growth and development plans, performance data across teams, managers and staff, staffing levels, and position descriptions.
Your senior management establishes the focus, and the job of LinkPADD is to demonstrate exactly how each person’s role and tasks fit into this focus. It is proactive instead of reactive - a way to manage your business or project performance without waiting until there is a problem.
Are you ready to:
- Bring your management team together no matter where in the world they are, with instant and live visibility?
- Foster meaningful relationships between management and personnel to enable real conversations about business strategy and goals?
- Judge your people’s performance systematically, not subjectively?
- Translate your values and goals into performance and key deliverables?
Then you’re ready to get certified as a LinkPADD Designer.
To use LinkPADD effectively and give your business or project a rapid acceleration in the quality of its outcomes, there are four levels of certification. Level 4 is the highest user level, reserved for the key decision makers in a business or project.